Each year, Modern Healthcare recognizes the 50 Most Influential Clinical Executives—leaders who are paving the way to better health through innovation, community engagement, leadership, and clinical excellence. We’re pleased to share that six of this year’s honorees are part of The Carol Emmott Foundation community.
Join us in congratulating our colleagues for their extraordinary success, as well as their steadfast commitment to fully inclusive gender equity across all sectors of healthcare.
- Odette Bolano, President and CEO, St. Alphonsus Health System; CEF Board member and Leadership Council member
- Dr. Joanne Conroy, President and CEO, Dartmouth-Hitchcock and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health; CEF Board member, Leadership Council member, and Executive Sponsor of the Fellowship
- Dr. Omar Lateef, CEO, Rush University Medical Center; Executive Sponsor of the Fellowship
- Dr. Vivian Lee, President of health platforms, Verily Life Sciences; CEF Leadership Council member
- Dr. Jaewon Ryu, President and CEO, Geisinger Health; CEF Leadership Council member and Executive Sponsor of the Fellowship
- Dr. Susan Turney, CEO, Marshfield Clinic Health System; incoming CEF Board member and Executive Sponsor of the Fellowship
View the full list of honorees at Modern Healthcare.